Thursday, May 12, 2005

Relaxation

Well I am going on a little retreat with some of my chicas from Alisa's group. I am really excited about going. I don't even really care about the activities going on. Just having a chance to get away from the real world is going to be heaven. I can forget about the chemo, the job, and family obligations. Just look at those pictures. Who couldn't relax at this place?

It is located in the Sandia Mountains, I think that is what they are called. LOL. It guess I need to get with the map, as my friend tells me from time to time. This place is what I call a mountain paradise. I would like to have a full body massage and a body wrap, but I can't afford additional luxuries. LOL I am scraping up to stay in the hotel. But I am determined to go.

I need something in my life right now that says, screams even, PEACE and SERENITY! I feel like I have been on an emotional and physical roller coaster for months. This place makes me feel as though I can do anything when I leave. I can be refreshed and reinspired...is that a word? I just hope I am not disappointed.

6 comments:

Alexander said...

It's a very nice and luxurious resort, with breathtaking views. And the weather should be perfect for outdoor activities. I doubt any of you guys going will be disappointed at all.

Karla said...

Oh kim i am so jealous i want to go the retreat but i can't. Have fun and enjoy yourself you deserve it more then anyone.

Reese The Law Girl said...

I'm still shopping for the trip, Kim! WHOO-HOOO! :D

CubanDiva said...

I AM SOOO READY! I feel like I am going to explode from anticipation!! LOL

The Grouchy One said...

Lookout Tayama! Here come LAS SUCIAS!!! ;-D. See you soon!
Marissa

CubanDiva said...

YES look out because I am coming to let loose. lol