Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Blogging

Okay what is the deal with Blog these days? I have been trying to add some links on to my page to some GREAT other Bloggers. I can't get them to work. So I have some crazy crap showing up!

NEway...I have been reading the blog of a certain Mr. Rodriguez. He is a great writer. I think he has been somewhat overshadowed by his wonderful wife. She is such a great writer. I LOVE her books. I hope he comes out with a novel himself or gets a great job as a star reporter. He is a very sensitive and supportive person. He deserves it. Okay so why can't I find one like that??? If you can go check out his page...it is www.webblogaboutnothing.blogspot.com
If I could get the links to work, I would put it on there.
Ciao for now!

3 comments:

Alexander said...

A career as a novelist would be great.

Thank you.

Reese The Law Girl said...

Hey, Kim.

Go to your template in your dashboard.

Scroll down the box until you see something that says "Sidebar" and then until you see "Links." Then, use the links that are already there (Google news, edit me, etc.) as a template for your new links.

I hope that helps. :)

CubanDiva said...

I tried that and it isn't working!! :) waaa waaaa! lol