Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Mother's Day

Okay I am going to complain a bit... My sweet daughter planned a lovely mother's day for me. But it required me getting out of bed, getting dressed up and going over to my parents' house. Then we went out to eat. It was a very okay day. But what I wanted most of all was to just lay in my bed and sleep and read.

It took so much energy for me to get up and get dressed and sit. I know it sounds crazy but really it does. I know I am an ungrateful, but if it is about celebrating Mothers, shouldn't I have a say in what I want to do? I DID everything my baby had planned, but I was so sick, I could barely keep it together. I would have like to have had ONE day that I did nothing, no getting up for work, no cooking, no cleaning, NOTHING! I feel bad just saying that because my daughter did show her appreciation of me and it made me feel great. But BED sounded better! =)

It turned out to be a great day. So I guess I will be happy! lol

2 comments:

CubanDiva said...

Trina,
Thanks for saying so. LOL...I feel bad. I wouldn't have minded the ordering food in...that sounds VERY nice. Cuz I can eat in my jammies. LMAO

Yes they are moving in July! :(

CubanDiva said...

Thanks Tannia! It is always great to get reassurance!