Thursday, May 05, 2005

Men

My best friend in the whole world is upset. Not at me but at a man, of course. I went against all that is me and my beliefs to introduce mi amiga to him. I am so not the person to match make because my abuela is a BIG matchmaker. She lives for that shit and I hate it. My friends have been talking for 2 years. Really feeling each other, or so I thought. I won't go into details, but let's just say that he has made her feel their whole relationship has been built on a lie. She has been crying and upset for the past 10 days and I don't know what to do to help her. BTW, he was my friend and I introduced the two of them at the encouragement of mi novio. That is a whole other story.

I feel really guilty and responsible because I introduce pendejo cabron to mi amiga and now she is in pain. I am so pissed at him. He was my good friend. I say was because I can no longer tolerate talking to him or seeing him. I have made so many excuses for him because he was going through some things, a lot of things in his life at the time. He had me so fooled. I thought he was this sweet and sensitive person, but he is just like the rest of the men out there. Yes, I know there are some good ones but where are they. I thought he would be perfecto for her and he would have been if he had just done right. Men, being honest is not a bad thing, ok?

I feel horrible because no words can comfort her. I know she has to ride out the pain but it makes me hurt too. That sounds a little narsassitic (sp?), but I don't mean it to be. She lives far away from me so I can't just put my arms around her and say, "hey, it will be good again soon." When you say it on the phone it sounds VERY trite to my ears. I am a hugger so I like to be able to hug people when I am saying trite things to them. Sounds crazy I know, but hey what can I say. When I talk to her on the phone I can feel the pain radiating from her. I think to myself, "hell I introduced her to asshole!" She tells me to not feel bad but I can't help it but I do. I may be wrong, but I have cut myself off from Sr. Pendejo Cabron. And he is blowing up my phone. To give me his side. To me, if you care about me, you would not treat my friend the way he did and then expect me to go on like it was nothing. I know I am supposed to be forgiving but I can't do it. I am a Leo!! I hold grudges!

So to mi amiga te amo! Aqui es un abrazo de mi!!

3 comments:

CubanDiva said...

Well the problem is she LOVES him so much and if he came a calling again she would be right back with him. *sigh* I can't say that I blame her because he is a beautiful man. lol

CubanDiva said...

Too late!! She has spoken to him!
*rolling my eyes*

CubanDiva said...

Ay Trina,
My little blaxican! I am going to have to give you a Spanish cursing leccion! LMAO...a Cabron is an asshole or a bastard. Yes I have put myself back on match making restriction! I am so sad this has happened. I think my friend is a bit suicidal.