Sunday, June 12, 2005

Travel Channel


Tahitian Huts Posted by Hello

I am addicted to the Travel Channel! Samantha Brown, reporter for the The Travel Channel, has my dayum dream job. How do people get these kind of jobs? Do they go to school for this? Look at Rich Steves. He is the European travel guru! He didn't even go to college. Do they get front money from the travel fairy? Tell ME! I need to know these things. lol Samantha goes to the most fabulous places to "test" out hotels. She stays in the presidential suite,has fabulous massages, eats great food, all for free!! She can be a bit corny at times, but shit I can overlook that just seeing the places she goes. While I am watching, I am thinking man I could have said that much better or I would have done this instead.

I mean, do people actually HAVE jobs like this?! If so, may I have one too? Can I just travel and test out hotels and get paid for it too? Okay, I know, I am asking for way too much, but I can dream!

4 comments:

Alexander said...

I hate TV. But I love the Travel Channel.

CubanDiva said...

The travel channel has become my passion. I can't get enough. I discovered it by mistake, flipping through my 500 cable channels. lol What a great discovery!

Reese The Law Girl said...

I love the Travel Channel too. And, I love seeing all of the expensive places I can never afford to visit.

Actually, now that I think about it, the Travel Channel sucks!

;)

CubanDiva said...

I truly was rich and well traveled in my past life or lives. lol I like it WAY too much!