Friday, June 24, 2005

MOVING! Part I

Tomorrow is moving day for me. I cannot tell you how much I hate moving. Packing is a horrible word that I wish I could afford for someone to do for me. I am sitting here amongst all my shit asking myself, "Where in hell did all this come from? How does it all fit inside my two bedroom place?"

I am so tired. I worked all day today and I am coming home to do more work. I know I am procrastinating even more by sitting here writing this, when I should be packing. I know I will be up all night. I have to say my daughter has helped me so much during this process. Overall, she has packed without complaint while I am at work, but I know she is tired too.

Okay, I am going to try to finish it all up tonight. Movers are coming between 8-10 am. Shit is it going to be hot tomorrow??!!!

3 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

Man, you have movers? Then packing should be easy! Just throw everything away. Have the movers take all the furniture and then throw everything else away.

That's what I do when I move. ;)

CubanDiva said...

LMAO!! Reese I can't throw EVERYTHING away! Do you get new stuff EVERYTIME you move?

CubanDiva said...

LMAO at you Trina. You and Reese are attorneys and have plenty of disposable income. Me on the other hand, don't! lol