Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My Two Favorite Rooms


My Livingroom Posted by Hello


My Bathroom Posted by Hello

Well I am finally all moved into my new joint! I still don't have internet service and I freaking HATE SBC, but that is another story. These are my two favorite rooms in the whole place, my livingroom and my bathroom. Both are places of relaxation for me. I am looking forward to many nights of long baths and cable tv! Please excuse the boxes, but you get the picture.

I am really happy with my decision to get this place. The commute in the mornings aren't bad so far. Coming home is another matter, but it is okay because I know my livingroom and bathroom are waiting for me!

3 comments:

The Grouchy One said...

COOKOUT TIME!!!
LOL. Let me know when to book a flight.

-Marissa

Joanne said...

LOVE it Kimita! So glad you chose this house. I bet you and your daughter will be so happy in it! Oh, and grandma too! Enjoy it!

CubanDiva said...

Thanks Joey! I am loving it more everyday. I still drive up and still can't believe I pulled it off. lol Even the hour drive each way doesn't bother me once I get home.