Friday, June 10, 2005

It's Official !!!


Backyard Posted by Hello


Kitchen Posted by Hello

It is finally official...the house is mine to lease. I am so excited! We are moving on June 25th. I have had the movers scheduled for a month now. Finally, I have an address to move my stuff into!

I have been stressing over house or apartment, apartment or house. Now that it is official, I am thinking back, why was I stressing so?! I have had MAJOR stomach issues the last few weeks. Dayum why do I let this kind of shit affect me so?! It all seems so simple now that it's over. I still don't have all of the deposit, but I know in my heart this will all work out. I am not going to worry so much about it anymore. I say so much because I am, by nature, a BIG worrier. :)

I have this deep seeded fear of being homeless. I have never been homeless before, but I used to be a social worker with homeless people. I have had executives with companies as my clients, making 6 figures a year, that lost everything due to losing their job or a vindictive ex-spouse, men and women. That has always stuck in my head. Seeing someone on the top of their careers, then down and out, living on the streets. So those images are forever in my head.

I love the kitchen in this house. It has plenty of cabinet space. I need that because I have a lot of pots, pans and kitchen gadgets. I am hooked on Pampered Chef stuff. :) I also love the backyard of this place. It has a huge patio, so I foresee lots of barbeques here.

IT IS OFFICIALLY mine to live in!! YAY!! *clap, clap, clap* :)

5 comments:

The Grouchy One said...

I'm so proud of you! Sooooo, when is the next BBQ?

-Marissa

CubanDiva said...

The BBQ will commence when I get a grill.

Desiree said...

Congrats girl! It looks nice too!

Thanks for linking me! :)

Joanne said...

HOORAY! SOOOO happy for you, when's the next girls' trip to Dallas???!!! I'm there! The house looks great!

CubanDiva said...

Hey Jo,
The next girls' trip to Dallas is whenever you want it to be. You are always welcome! The house is great. Never thought I would be a suburbanite! LMAO