Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'M BORING!!


Barcardi Mojito Posted by Hello

I have just come to the realization that I have become a boring person. When did it happen? It happened when I wasn't looking. I used to be so much fun! I used to have so much fun! Did parenthood do it to me? Did work and responsibilities do it to me? Or maybe age? I am an old broad now! Hell that snuck up on my ass too! I will be 38 in July. When did I get so old?

How do I capture my "fun" self back? I try to force myself to go out and have fun. Why do I have to "force" myself to go out and have fun? I have no energy. Just tired all the time. What I want to do is just come home and crash and nobody freaking talk to me! SILENCE! I have become anti-social too. Oh wow! I need an intervention.

So I am forcing myself to go to Washington DC this weekend to go to a party at the Cuban Interest Section. I am excited about going, but the ACTUAL getting there seems like such a chore. I know once I get there I will have fun and be glad I went.

Pass the mojitos and let the fun begin!!

3 comments:

CubanDiva said...

Hey Crazy! Please do link me on your blog. I don't mind.

CubanDiva said...

Hey Glo! We do need to hit D-Town together. I think we might be dangerous together! LMAO

The Grouchy One said...

Mojitos were a GREAT intervention for us this weekend, don't ya think? ;)

Thanks for visiting!
-Marissa