Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'M BACK...AGAIN!!

Okay. I finally broke down and purchased a new desktop computer. My laptop is still messed up, but I needed something to get online!

I am doing good. I am staying positive and trying to be hopeful. Houston wasn't so bad. I am going to have to have surgery to remove the tumor. Then it is chemo again. I wasn't given much hope, but at least this doctor is willing to try.


All of this is going to take place the first week in October. So be thinking about me on October 5th.

3 comments:

Karla said...

KIM!!!! I am so glad that you are back and doing well. I will thinking of you. You know I am hear if you need some on to talk to.

Reese The Law Girl said...

Are you kidding me? I'm thinking of you all of the time! :)

CubanDiva said...

Thanks Chicas!!