Sunday, September 11, 2005

Miami Pics

Here are some of the pics from my Miami trip back in August. I had so much fun. It was so relaxing and refreshing. I am trying to plan the next trip. October/November is looking good to me.


Sailing Posted by Picasa This picture makes me wish I could be on that boat sailing away


Ocean Breezes Posted by Picasa My beach chair and umbrella kept the breezes coming


Grouchy's Pretend Baby Posted by Picasa This was the cutest little girl ever


View from my hotel room Posted by Picasa Fountainbleu Hotel...I will be back soon


Grouchy in a smiley moment Posted by Picasa No she isn't topless!















Me taking a nip of Mango Rum on the Beach...The good stuff...Cruzan














Our pretend house in Miami...I will have one of those for real one day!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Awwww it looked like you guys had so much fun. Hey maybe we can rent that pretend house for our retreat.

Joanne said...

Again, I say, next time can y'all invite a sista???? :-)

You KNOW that's my favorite rum, you should see the HUGE bottle I have. Love the house, I'll throw a party for you when you settle on it... ;-)

CubanDiva said...

Tannia,
Yes she and I have known each other WAY before the retreat.
We have a GREAT time. It was purely unplanned, but you know those make the best trips.