Thursday, September 22, 2005

Music

Okay...have you ever just LOVED a song so much but you DO NOT know the name of it? Well, I am loving this one reggaeton song, but I can't figure out the name of it. And of course they play it on a brand new station here that doesn't have a DJ yet. I have become obsessed with this song. The only part I know is "Mejor que yo". That is ALL I know. It has a fast beat and then it slows down.

I am appealing to all my Latino people out there...WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT DAYUM SONG?!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

KIM-
Girl, I was so happy to hear that everything went ok on Fri. Then yesterday with M tripping. But, still praying for you and thinking of you.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. And, I don't know that song. Sing it for me... y'know like Gasolina.. :-)

CubanDiva said...

Hey N! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I need them.

Jo,
I will sing it for you like you did Gasolina for me! I still think about that and get tickled. DAME MAS GASOOO-LINNNAAA!! lmao! Thanks Chica for the laugh!

Karla said...

That happens to me all the time. I love that song it is called "Mayor Que Yo" it is by Baby Ranks, (Mi hombre--->)Daddy Yankee, Tonny Tun Tun, Wisin, Yandel and Hector El Bambino. I have it if you want i can email it to you.

CubanDiva said...

YAY Karla!! You saved me! Thanks!