Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Untitled!!

Here is the latest on me. I just spoke to my oncologist and she has decided to send me to Houston to the M.D.Anderson Cancer Center. The problem is that she does know what kind I have and MD is better equipped to take care of me. I will be going there on next Friday to see what kind of treatment they can provide.

I am going to have to fly back and forth from Dallas to Houston, which will be a pain in the A**, but I will get some good frequent flyer miles. :) I can plan my next beach trip.

So let's hope they can give me something more positive news. Chemo is worse than the disease itself. It is an awful process and I hope I don't have to do it again, but I guess I will if they recommend it. I guess I am getting ahead of myself.

I will just wait and see what happens next.

7 comments:

Karla said...

Kim i am sending you tons of positive vibes you way and a hug.

Karla said...

Kim, chica you have been tagged.

Reese The Law Girl said...

I'm not sure, but I think this is what positive vibes look like...

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Prayers and positive vibes as always, Kim. :)

CubanDiva said...

Hey Everyone!! Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. I do feel them!

Shelley, You are so right. I feel like I know you already! I was telling another friend of mine about you and she was like do you know her and I was like YES!LOL.
So don't feel "weirded" out about it. We are all Hermanas!!

Joanne said...

Hey Kim - Remember my Wayne's World good vibes?? (I have no idea how to type out that doodle sound) So, I'll just say, remember??? LOL

Besos, chica!

SuzLue said...

All the best wishes and prayers to you Kim. Whatever the doctors say, stay positive, and get the best treatment out there. You deserve it!!!

CubanDiva said...

Thanks Suezette!!