Thursday, August 25, 2005

Something about me

Since I have depressed everyone in the Blog world...I thought I would put up something fun today. I will be putting up my Miami pictures as soon as I get to a computer that works in my house. I still don't have my laptop working, but that is another blog!

Here is a little something about me:

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Hmmm .... It is hard to decide but I am going to go for Miami...It is international feeling without being out of the USA.


2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Anything baggy.


3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Emancipation of Mimi!! I am LOVING that CD

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
I don't sleep! But when I do, 6:30 am

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
Adventures in Babysitting and Clueless


6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Guitar

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Purple

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

SUV - RANGE ROVER!!

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
Sometimes

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Chicken Little...You know..."The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!" LMAO

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

Spring/Summer

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Lie detector power

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?

I had a partial tattoo of a butterfly but I had it taken off. That is how all my problems started!

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
If you are talking about objects, NO...but if you are talking about time, YES

15. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?My husband, Rod

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Saturday

17. SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hey I am from Texas, so it is definitely HAMBURGER

18. FAVORITE FLOWER?
Daisies

19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
YES!!

20. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB?
Having enough money to not HAVE to work any kind of JOB!!

21. FAVORITE MEAL?
Fried Chicken, Mashed potatos and green beans

Now I tag Gloria, Grouchy, Jo, Karla, Shelley, Tannia, and Reese. And Reese you HAVE to tag someone!! lol

Besos Mis amigas!


4 comments:

Karla said...

Yay! i have been tagged! Great answers Kim.

Joanne said...

Great Kim! Like your answers... especially Clueless. As if! You're a 16 year old virgin that can't drive! :-D Sorry, love that part!

CubanDiva said...

That was way harsh!! LOL...that is my favorite part..lol

Reese The Law Girl said...

I'm going to do an audio post of this meme on the road. Hopefully, I won't forget.