Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm It AGAIN!!!

"List ten songs you are currently digging....it doesn't matter what genre, or if they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists and the tens songs on your Blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to."

I don't know if I can think of Ten Songs...

1. Ivy Queen and Nina Sky's collabo ---don't know the name of it. lol
2. La Cama Voy - Ivy Queen-- I don't know if that is the correct title. LOL
3. La Tortura - Shakira
4. No me dejes solo- Daddy Yankee
5. Say Somethin' - Mariah Carey and Snoop Dogg
6. Gin n Juice - Snoop Dogg --- sorry I had to go old school on you. :)
7. Ocean Ave - Yellow Card
8. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
9. Dear Mama - Tupac Shakur
10. Will and Jada's song together - don't know the name lol

I tag Marissa, Emile, Shelley, and Michael. I think everyone else has been tagged. :)

5 comments:

The Foxybrown Show said...

Again another blog that I just happened to stumble along and I'm glad I did...GURL, why am I at my desk right now being good and ghetto talking 'bout "Say Sumthin Say Sumthin"

Come visit the show soon!

CubanDiva said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting!!

Karla said...

I love Ivy queen and well all know i love daddy yankee :) Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 is my fav song. Oh I love Tupac. Great list Kim

The Grouchy One said...

Dayum dayum dayum.
LOL...I'm tagged again? Thanks, now I'll post something new on my blog this weekend. ;)

CubanDiva said...

Yeah Shelley! love that song! I have it on my MP3 and I have to hear it all the time! lol