Friday, August 12, 2005

Tag! You are IT!

It appears I have been tagged by mi amiga Marissa, so I am forced to answer these questions.

What were you doing 5yrs ago? I just moved back from Washington, DC to Dallas after a BAD breakup and started working for Wyndham International.

Yesterday? Trying to cope with my everyday BS

5 snacks I enjoy? COOKIES, Guacamole, any kind of chips, almonds, ICE CREAM (Dulce de leche)!

5 songs I know all the words to? Bidi Bidi Bom Bom and No Me Queda Mas (Selena), Hero (Mariah Carey), Ben (Michael Jackson), and Crush on You (Jets). Don't laugh, I LOVED The Jets!Sorry I am dating myself there. LMAO

5 things I'd do with a million dollars? QUIT work and tell them to kiss my fat, black ass (opps got carried away there), Buy a nice house, buy my Range Rover, and take some nice vacations/trips

5 bad habits I have? Overeating, stressing over small stuff, tuning people out, cursing (I have a mouth like a sailor), and not hugging my kid enough.

5 favorite TV shows? Nip/Tuck, Kevin Hill, Gilmore Girls, ER, and CSI Miami

5 biggest joys of the moment? What moment? If you mean now, at this time...knowing I am getting off in an hour and 45mins, payday, my daughter and my friends.

5 favorite toys? Is that a naughty question (lmao)? ummm no toys if it is! I don't have any! lmao. But I have to say my Wifi, my PDA, my notebook computer, my DSL internet and my NEW CAR!!

Okay I tag Shelley and Tannia! Your turn ladies! lmao




9 comments:

Karla said...

That dulce de leche ice cream seems to be a hit with a lot of people. I love that stuff...i think i need a 12 step program...do they even have rehab for dulce de leche ice cream addiction?

I love ER!

CubanDiva said...

Daahsar,
I will share ANYTHING you would like to have of mine. LOL. Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate the shout out!

CubanDiva said...

Karla,
If they don't have a group, maybe we should start our own. lol

Joanne said...

Kim and Karla - Have you guys had the Dulce Dazzler from Haagen Daz... heaven I tell you! Almost as good as ColdStone... now that is some orgasmic ice cream... ;-)

CubanDiva said...

No I haven't seen that flavor in my local grocery or ice cream store. LMAO...am I going to have to make a trip to DC just to taste this ice cream? lol

Joanne said...

Kim and Shelley - ColdStone is an ice cream shop. It's actually Cold Stone Creamery. It's so damned good, I can't even describe it. It's similar to Maggie Moo's (I don't know if they have those in your area either.)

CubanDiva said...

YAY Shelley! I am glad you are back!

Karla said...

Kim: ha ha i think we might have to start one...but really why would we.

Joanne: I love Cold Stone but i did not know they have Dulce de leche ice cream...i am going to have to check that out.

Haagen Daz Dulce de leche ice cream is sooo good, but i have to agree with Daahsar Rum Raisin has to be their best flavor.

CubanDiva said...

I haven't tried rum raisin. I guess I am going to have to go try it.