Monday, August 22, 2005

Trip to Regroup

I am in sunny Miami right now. I came here on Friday night. I had been planning this trip for about a month. But as I got my bad news about my...and I can't even say it...I decided to take this trip as a way to regroup and refresh myself to get ready for the battle I know I have coming up.

I went to go see my guy, who lives there, but he had to go on a last minute trip to Spain. Grouchy was in Miami and we just hung out together. Each of us with our own personal battles to deal with. But is was nice to be there with a friend.

As I sat on the beach earlier this morning, I thought how beautiful this place is, how revitalizing it can be. The ocean is so healing. It makes me feel like anything is possible when I look at the beauty of the ocean. I will post pictures later.

I am getting ready to head back to Texas and my life there, but it is GREAT to forget about your problems around the ocean.

Karla, girl, I didn't see any good men in MIA this time, but I am going to keep looking for you. LMAO...I am going to find you a nice Cubano, in exchange for your GUAPO primo! LOL.

Back to the real world and my life.

7 comments:

Joanne said...

You know I'm jealous you all were down there without me! Man, next time let a sister know! ;-) What about my nice Cubano??? I certainly hope Karla hasn't bumped me off the hook-up list... LOL
Glad you had a good time, would have been better if those people in Spain would just get their crap together... ;-)

CubanDiva said...

Jo,
You never said you wanted a Cubano! LOL...You are definitely numero uno on the list for hook ups! lol

CubanDiva said...

Daahsar,
I love South Padre but it has gotten so crowded these days. I live in the Dallas area. Galveston can be EWWW at times. lOL

Karla said...

Good for you Kim a trip is always a good idea for regrouping. I water in general i am the happiest when it is raining.

LOL...Jo i think Kim knows enough hot guys to be able to hook both of us up :)

LoL i like the way you think Kim we will have to do that exchange..lol.

CubanDiva said...

Hey Karla you got yourself a deal! lol BTW I have a cute primo who is a doctor in Miami that I can trade for your primo!! LMAO

Karla said...

DEAL!!!!! Kim that is a DEAL.....lol

The Grouchy One said...

As you know, I *LOVE* the water.
(Must be the island girl in me, lol)

It was great seeing you this weekend. The ocean and I had a long, intimate talk, so maybe things will look up a bit ;)

Ps, We gotta work on posting a few of the pics.