Sunday, July 24, 2005

CARS!!


Range Rover Posted by Picasa

If I could have any vehicle I wanted...this would be it. I live by the Land Rover dealership and I pass by it everyday. I see these awesome vehicles sitting on the lot and I WANT one really bad. One of my friends has one. I love driving it when I get the opportunity. The ride is so smooth, it is like riding in a cloud. They have crappy gas mileage and cost the same amount as a house, but I still want one.

To me this is the ultimate driving experience. I know I will probably never get one without a sugar daddy, but it never hurts to dream does it?!

4 comments:

SuzLue said...

Happy belated b-day! You should buy the dream mobile for your b-day!

Karla said...

Happy belated b-day Kim!!!! Oh i love that car it is nice. May you be the proud owner of one of those babies soon. That is my birthday wish for you :)

Reese The Law Girl said...

Uhhh, Kim, do you think you can pass along some of your "looks like she's 21 genes" my way? I could really use them! ;)

Anyways, I'm too afraid to drive such a big car. They hardly fit in the lane! ;)

CubanDiva said...

Reese,
You look young too, so don't go sweating me! lol. You know what they say...Black don't crack! LMAO

Shelley,
I am with you...I think Hummers are WAY too much! I can remember my husband driving those things in the early 90s and I thought it was crazy for the military to have them. Any kind of BMW is da bomb! lol