Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My DAILY Drama

I am in my car at 6:45 am this morning to go to work. I have an hour commute to and from work everyday. It is a sacrifice I am making so my daughter will have the chance of not being a dumbass. Yes, I am talking about schools. But that is not why I have drama. I have realize that I cannot exist without my daily dose of drama. My life would not be complete without something coming up on a daily basis.

Today my drama was two flat tires...at the same time, on the same side. I was on the main intersection by my house when they both blow out. So that means two new tires I cannot afford, but have to get. Oh and by the way, I am driving my grandmother's BMW, in which I learned how to drive, so that tells you how old it is...Well maybe not. :) At least I am riding in something. As I am sitting in the car, after my frenzed call to Triple A, I realize I am not upset or panicked. Typically, I am whining and complaining, moaning and groaning about how life is unfair to me and ONLY me. Yes it is ALL about me! Just kidding!! I was so calm it was almost frightening. I had 2 passersby ask if I needed help. That made me feel so good, even though they could have been serial killers, but just the thought that they stopped. I made a good decision in moving to the 'Burbs.

Then a HOT policeman stopped and offered to have me towed to where I needed to go. Once again, what a nice town! I had been waiting an hour and still no tow truck driver. Mr. Foine Ass policeman waited with me. So I call Triple A back and the chick I had spoken to previously had all my info jacked the hell up. But still THAT didn't even phase me. Any other time I would have been yelling and cursing at the lady even though it wasn't HER fault the other bitch messed up...opps...I regressed. So I calmly give her my info AGAIN and Mr Tow truck driver shows up in 15 mins. So I get the Grey Goose (yes that is my name for the car) towed to a tire place and proceed to get her 2 new shoes.

It hit my budget hard and that would have set me off before, but as I have stated...it was just my daily drama! No worries mon!

4 comments:

CubanDiva said...

Nooooo. LMAO...See what had happened was... No really I just was driving and they blew out. See? Drama!!

Joanne said...

Ok, LOVE hot policemen!!! ;-) Especially the handcuffs... oops, TMI! LMAO!

Don't worry, I've got some Killer Punch for you next weekend!

CubanDiva said...

Jo,
I am going to NEED that killer punch! Did you bring back some good rum too while you were home? lmao

CubanDiva said...

LMAO at Shelley! Is the vodka called Grey Goose? I thought it was Blue? But hell what do I know? I like the cheap stuff! LMAO