Saturday, July 23, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


It's my birthday Posted by Picasa

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Today is my 38th birthday! Dayum where did the time go? I can remember like it was yesterday, when I was 8, 18, and 28. Inside I don't feel 38. I want to stop the clock. I feel like I am running out of time to do the things I have always wanted to do. I also feel like I haven't planned well for the future. I am really a live for today kinda person. With 40 being 2 years away, I need to do better to plan for my future.

I had a trip to NYC planned to go celebrate my birthday, but everyday life stepped in and ruined that, so I spent my day doing nothing and was perfectly happy doing it. I finished reading the 6th installment of Harry Potter. I did treat myself to dinner but nothing fancy.

So this is what 38 feels like? Oh man, I am gonna hate 40!!

No comments: