Monday, March 17, 2008

Okay this is getting ugly!

So now Obama is having to denounce his minister because of what his minister said in church?! WHAT?! I am confused. Since when did someone else's thoughts become yours, if you are just listening to what they are saying? Is this part of the Clinton political machine to discredit Obama? Should we all be penalized because of what someone else said, in a classroom, in church, at work? I am really upset by all of this. The Clintons were at the top of my list for great people, but now I am not so sure. I mean was Bill's presidency all a ruse? He did a great job while president, but did he lie to all of us to get there? It appears he did...are the true Bill and Hillary coming out? I am so disappointed by how this election is going on the democratic side of things. I am FULLY supporting Obama, but I am afraid all this democratic politicking is going to back fire and we will have McCain in office...then it will be 4 more years of hell! It was formally announced on Friday, March 14th, that we were in a recession. Where the hell have they been?!! We have been in a dayum recession for the past 7 years. People are losing their homes that they have worked really hard for because of a stupid ass war! I am so fed up! People don't have health insurance and are having to file for bankruptcy, which the laws are completely ludicrous, but that is another blog. I am just tired of how the United States treats its citizens and I am afraid that we may possibly be stuck with another republican in the White House and we will have a full fledge depression.
VOTE PEOPLE! Make your voices heard!

1 comment:

[Real]Drama, Inc. said...

I'm afraid of that too. I don't want anymore republicans in the House either!