Sunday, March 09, 2008

Babies

I am surrounded by beautiful babies. My really good friend had twin boys, one year ago on March 2; a friend in DC had a baby boy in Dec; and my friend Tanya had a baby girl in Dec also. I have been knitting baby booties, baby blankets, hats and bibs. I have become enamored with baby knitting. The tiny little things that seem to swallow up the baby wrapped in it. I feel like my hand made things are not that great and I should buy something in addition and because people I gift them to don't use them. They tell me, "Oh it is so pretty I don't want to use it." But I want you to use it. I want to know I gave you something that is usable and you will think of me when you use it. So I want to see food and throw up stains on my bibs people. It will hold up and last a long time. Don't worry, I can make more things if you want me to, but use what I give you. :)

No comments: