Sunday, February 10, 2008

Work!

I do not want to go to work tomorrow! Isn't that sad to say? I know there are millions of people out there who want to work and here I am, ungrateful me, saying I don't want to go.

I really dislike this job but I have to go. I have to work. Just a few short months ago, I was looking for a job, begging for a job. So I took this job just cuz no one else was offering. I needed money. I feel like I settled and it wasn't a good settle either. I just feel overwhelmed and out of my element. I don't feel as though I was trained properly...Just 7 weeks of BS! I don't know. I just don't like it.

I am still looking for something else and praying I can hold on until I can find something else.

2 comments:

[Real]Drama, Inc. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[Real]Drama, Inc. said...

Wow...that's the same way I felt about my last job, and it's the same way I feel about the job I have now! That I settled for lack of better opportunities and now I feel so stuck. :-(