Sunday, November 27, 2005

Music I am feeling right now

Watch Video:

DON'T FORGET ABOUT US (Mariah Carey)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

I am really feeling this song these days. This song brings up memories of my first love, who became my husband when I was 17. Those days seem so long ago. Mariah is so right that your first love is always your strongest. You compare all future loves to them, good or bad. It can be a bit potent. My first love and I were together from the time I was 13 until I was 24, married at 17. Thinking back I was so dumb to get married so young, but love cannot be denied sometimes. I don't regret anything about that time in my life, other than wishing my husband hadn't been in the military and hadn't been killed in Desert Storm. The Bush family has really destroyed my family as well as others. Oh well, that is another posting.

Enjoy Mariah!

2 comments:

Karla said...

I like this song as well. You are so right love can not be denied sometimes. Don't get me started on Bush. Sorry to hear about you losing your husband in the war :(

Joanne said...

Amen, Kimmy... except I don't know if it's the first love as much as it's THE love... for me anyway. SIGH. :-) Love this song too, btw!