Monday, November 28, 2005

More than Words


Tonight my Boo told me that I am unemotional and unfeeling. My words mean nothing anymore to him. Not that I can say anything more to him than I alread have. He says that his problems are greater than mine. How do you put a measurement on our feelings, whether it is for each other or anything else. I don't know why he can't understand how I feel right now. But I guess he can't comprehend the pain and grief I am feeling right now. It is to the point that I can't "feel" for anyone right now. I am moving through my day to day activities as though I am sleep walking. How can I make him understand that? I am ALWAYS there for him; he has been there for me too, but I need a little more patience from him. I think this song says it all right now, for both of us.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

OK - love this song. But, I can't believe M would really say that. I mean, I guess I believe, but why? Uhhh, I'm missing a huge chunk of this story, but I hope that it doesn't become an insurmountable issue for you two. HUGS!!!

Btw, someone asked about you the other day. He was just checking on you to see how you're feeling, etc.

Karla said...

I also love this song and Fankie looks HOT in this video.

I hope you guys can work it out and i am also sending you hugs.