Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Well since my last entry I have obtained a job finally! I am making way more money than I ever have in my life. So why am I so unhappy? It isn't the job persay, I think it is me! I don't want to work but I LOVE everything that money can give you. I love being able to take my daughter to a great dinner. I love being able to go on trips...short trips and long trips. So working is a necessity for me since I don't have a sugar daddy as yet. I am tired of the bullshit that I have to put up with to make a decent living. I am tired of smiling all the time when inside I am just thinking, "yeah what the hell ever!" My daily mantra has been to remind myself how much money I am making each day. Although this helps it doesn't help enough.
So what is the solution to all of this? What can I do to be happy with working? Other than getting a sugar daddy, winning the lottery and/or having a fabulously rich man marry me, I guess not a dayum thing.
Life sucks! Oh well!

1 comment:

Reese The Law Girl said...

OMG! I totally feel you on this!! I love the law. I love talking about it. I love volunteering at the court. But, I hate working for my employer. I hate 8 hours a day and 5 days a week. I want my free time back. I want to chill.

Rich people are so lucky. ;p