Saturday, March 26, 2005

What da F**K!!

I don't normally use words like that, but I am feeling like that more and more everyday. I have been unemployed for 6 months now. I have exactly 3 more unemployment checks left and I worry everyday that I won't be able to pay my rent when it all ends. I have awesome skills but apparently there is someone out there that is more awesome than I am. I go on 2-3 interviews each week but no one has said, "You are just the person we have been looking for!" Is that ever going to happen again? I have to say I LOVE being off from work, chillin' round the house, but I also enjoy having food to eat and a home to chill out in.

I know things are bad because there have been times in the past that I have been able to tell an employer to kiss my ass and quit, and find another job in a month...two max. Bush says the economy is getting better. Maybe in his mind, but not in my reality. I have a kid to feed. I get really angry when I hear this because I am struggling everyday. I am a educated person. I have a college degree, that I am STILL paying, but I still can't get a job!! The desperation is setting in and I am getting nervous!

What da FUCK??!!

No comments: