Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Knitting Loca

I have been on a knitting frenzy for the past few months. As I said in a previous post, I have become obsessed with knitting again. I had to find a way to take the focus off of eating for me. I usually read a book, but even that wasn't helping me to stop snacking. So I took to the needles! I couldn't post the pictures of my projects because I didn't want the people I was making them for to see it. Well, I have given out the gifts and wanted to show some of the things I have made.


purple throw

purple stripped hat


purple stripped scarf


moccasins with shells

Rhi's mauve hat

Mady's Hat

Baby Karla's hat


scarf with ladybugs

Blanket for Marissa's Birthday

moccasins with shells

So these are most of my projects. There are a few that I accidentally deleted the pictures from my camera.I am hoping the people I gave the gifts to will take pictures of them for me.

I have started my new projects, baby blankets and baby hats. I am going to try to tackle some baby booties. I don't know...that maybe beyond my skill level. :)



1 comment:

Karla said...

I loved my gift! As did Mady! and I am sure that Baby Karla will love hers as well. I was reading the post below this one and 1.) I liked the shout out to Denver and 2.) I can help you out with the purple boots....lol.