Friday, January 11, 2008

*** C.I.L.F.****

One of my BFF's sent me a link to her friend's blog. I read the blog and was like oh man...this is a great post!! It was about the top 5 celebrities you would love to F*&%!! YOU know I had to comment and add my two cents on this one. I put my top 5 on her page, but now that I think I about it I think I need 10. 10 may not be enough, but I will try to stick to it. On her friend's blog most people added a female, if they were female. So here is my top 10 + female:

1. Tupak Shakur - Yes I know he is dead but he is still my number one. Maybe I can have him when I to heaven....or would that be hell??!! lol


















2. Vin Diesel






















3. Derek Jeter












4. Daddy Yankee














5. Pitbull
sorry no pic available!!


6. Ed Bradley - Yes I know he is dead too but I love a suave older man! Que SEXXYYY!! lol











7. John Abraham - Indian actor...yes I am into Bollywood
















8. David Beckham - I would have an orgasm just looking at his pecs and abs...nuf said bout that!


9. Marshall Leonard - He plays MLSoccer for the New England Revolution... Que HOT!! Oh my!! Just the thought!


and drumroll please.......


10. Stedman Graham - yes Oprah's man! He is once again one of those suave older men and he ain't dumb either...he HAS held on to Oprah for 20 + years...Need I say more?!



And my female choice is Lisa Ray...Not ghetto Lisa Raye but the Bollywood actress Lisa Ray...she is hot!




So people there's my list. I wasn't able to get a picture of Pitbull...he copyrights all his stuff...lol. I challenge you to create your own list!


4 comments:

Karla said...

Ohhh yummy list. I like this :)

Here is my list:

1. The Rock ( I LOVE him)
2. Shemar Moore
3. Daddy Yankee
4. Manuele Blasi
5. Alberto Pujols

CubanDiva said...

OOO Karla!! Those are good ones!! :)

Caro said...

ohh, i love this list! vin diesel, derek jeter, ooof, things are quite steamy.
.....i think i should participate, lol

(in no particular order)

George Clooney
Ryan Gosling
Porfirio Rubirosa
Jake Gyllenhaal
Mark Ronson

=)

CubanDiva said...

Caro,
Your list is GOOOD! I didn't even think of Jake Gyllenhaal!
Thanks!