Thursday, November 08, 2007

UNEMPLOYMENT!!

Okay...I have been unemployed for the last 12 weeks. I have interviewed and interviewed and interviewed some more. I am so sick of going in and interviewing for the job and not getting it. I get phone calls from the person I have interviewed with saying, "You are great and I/We were really impressed with you but...! That is if they even bother to call me. But, why do you have to tell me that? If I was so great, why didn't you hire me? Then when I ask them can you tell me what you think I could improve on, they seem to be taken aback. "Ummm I don't know" is the typical response I get. You have to know why you didn't hire me. Was it the suit I wore, was it my personality, was it that I didn't have "it" that you were looking for? Tell me something!

I am extremely frustrated right now. All I know is I have bills and a kid and I need money! I am having sleepless nights because I am worried how I am going to pay this bill or that bill. I am just sick and fucking tired of trying! I am sick of feeling inadequate and insignificant. I am just sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. Can this life end already?!

No comments: