Monday, July 24, 2006

Weight Loss and BIRTHDAYS!!



I have officially lost 105 pounds since January 26, 2006! YAY ME! I still have 85 more pounds to go but I have made the century mark! I didn't think I would be able to do it. Losing weight takes a lot of discipline, more than I thought I had. I have been working out at the gym, walking around the beach, just walking in general. It has made me realize how important movement is to your body. I feel 100 times better. I still have a ways to go, but I will get there.

On July 23rd, I celebrated my 39th birthday. 39 years on this earth. It is so hard to believe at times. I feel like time has flown by. Inside I feel 23, but at times, emotionally I feel 69. I went to Miami for my birthday. I went to a "club"...umm it was a "fun" club! I had so much fun. Miami is so relaxing for me. Being around different cultures, especially my caribbean brothers and sisters! I love it there. I think I need to move there. I always hate to come back home when I go.

Well Happy Birthday to me! Here's to 39 years of being on earth. Aww man next is 40!


3 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

KIM!

Why didn't you tell me you were in Miami? We could have hung out.

Oh well. :(

Happy Belated! :)

Joanne said...

Kim - como esta tu papa?

full said...

Fantastic. I wish you happy