Saturday, May 20, 2006

Guess who's Back?!

I know I have been absent lately. I have been trying to figure out do I want to be on Myspace or Blogger. I have decided I like blogger better. Myspace is cool but aesthetically I prefer blogger. I will try to maintain both pages but I don't know.

I just want to say I have lost a whopping 82 pounds since January. Amazing what eating less and working out will do for you. lol I feel lots better, physically and mentally. Although I freaking hate my job, I am working on that issue too. I have realized that I will probably never really be happy working. I am ready to retire already.

Here are some pictures of my trip to Cancun. I had a fabulous time. I usually hate photos of myself but I think I took good pictures this time.





Enjoy!

4 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

Reese seething with jealousy


You learned Janet's secret didn't you?!?! Didn't you?!?!

I can't believe you learned Janet's secret and didn't tell me! ME! Booo!!!


PS: I am well aware that Janet's secret is eating less and working out. However, I prefer to believe it's magic and that if the source of the magic is found, I too can lose weight. ;)


PPS: Congratulations! :D

Karla said...

Welcome back and those are great pictures of you.
Congratulations on the weight lost.

I love Nelly Furtado, great choice.

Caro said...

congratulations! on thw weight loss, those pictures are wonderful, cancun....i'm jeeaallouusss!

Karla said...

Guess what is up?

Yup that is right Part 5 of El Papi Chulo List.