Friday, December 09, 2005

Biopsy Results

I got my biopsy results today. Drumroll please...........
They were negative. No cancer cells, just a benign growth. I have a lot of those these days. I am told it is perfectly ok to leave it alone and it should shrink on its own. So we will see about that.

I am on chemo already so it makes me feel better that I don't have to add more toxins to my toxic waste site.I am just ready for it to all be over with. I go to my oncologist next week so we will see if I have to keep on going.

Maybe it will all be over soon!

5 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

Excellent news, Kim! :)

Reese The Law Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lu Soto said...

That is so great! Stay strong girl.

Lui

SuzLue said...

Wooot wooo Kim! Just what you needed for XMAS!

Karla said...

YAY!!!!!!YAYAY that is great news.